RB is a Swati indigenously owned Legal Firm. Since its formation, the firm has been involved in helping both the private and public sectors with wealth creation and improved delivery of public services by Governmental and Non Governmental organizations. Further, the firm has contributed significantly to sustainable economic development through institutional and infrastructure development.
In recent times RB's track record includes the following recent major works for the below mentioned major clients:
- The privatization of the Eswatini Dairy Board;
- The merger of Eswatini United Bakeries (PTY) Limited / Sinkwa SemaSwati Limited t/a Mister Bread Bakery;
- The hostile merger of Kansai Paints / Free World Eswatini;
- Complex legal commercial litigation for Shell Oil Eswatini, MPD Group of Companies and Swazi Express Airways;
- Royal Jozini Big 6 Project;
- Listing of Standard Bank Bonds;
- Major Constitutional Litigation such as Doo Aphane vs Attorney General and Eswatini Coalition of Concerned Civil Organization vs Elections & Boundaries Commission (EBC);
- Environment compliance requirement in respect of closure of BP Petrol Station Matsapha, Usuthu Pulp Company (Bhunya);
- Complex ligation involving Eswatini National Provident Fund eviction of illegal farm occupiers;
- Providing technical advice conversion of SNPF to a Pension Fund;
- Complex Environmental litigation for USA Distillers against Eswatini Environmental Authority.